When the Mageia project was started, it didn’t have any server. Fortunatly people from zarb.org proposed to host the basic project infrastructure (mainly the website, wiki and mailing lists) until the project can have its own servers.
Mageia.Org now has a few servers since October 2010 (thanks to donations for the servers and Lost Oasis and Gandi for the hosting), but until now the existing mailing lists hosted by zarb.org had not been migrated to the Mageia mailing lists server. It is now time to do it.
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com -> firstname.lastname@example.org
The new mailing lists have also been created to receive bug notifications from bugzilla assigned to different teams :
The new mailing lists require a Mageia Identity account for subscription :
- if you have an identity account using the same address as subscribed on this mailing list, you should be automatically subscribed to the new mailing list and should have received a subscription notification
- if you don’t have an identity account yet, or with a different email address, you need to manually subscribe to the new mailing list
You can find more details about mailing lists subscription and available lists on the Mageia wiki.
The archives for the old mailing lists are available on http://archives.mageia.org/. Links to old messages in the archives should continue working.